SharpTools is now publicly available on the Google Play store. [Features]
Once you have downloaded SharpTools on your Android device, follow the steps below to get started:
Once you have authorized access to some of your Things, you can add a Widget to your homescreen or use the plugins in Tasker. You might also be interested in the examples page which shows just a few of the many ways you can use SharpTools to automate your life.
- Open SharpTools
- Slide out the left navigation drawer and click Settings
- Click the Authenticate button and start the authentication process
Become a Beta Tester
Are you interested in trying out the latest, bleeding edge versions of SharpTools? Are you willing to submit feedback and crash reports? Follow the instructions below to opt-in as a beta tester for SharpTools.
- Join the Boshdirect Google+ Community
⇒This let’s Google know you have been authorized to join as a tester (using the link below)
- Click the link below to opt-in as a tester:
- Agree to be a tester, and click the Download link.
Note: If you get a warning saying the app is unavailable, you may have to wait a few hours between joining the community and agreeing to be a tester. This is a limitation of the Google Play store.